TEAM BUILDING & CREATIVE WELLNESS
Our Creative Team Building Events have increased in popularity over the years as business owners begin to understand the many benefits it has to the company and its employees. Below we touch upon just some of those benefits;
All Art Nest events include venue, art materials and instructor. You are welcomed to bring any food and drink of your choice (along with necessary plates/cutlery/cups) and we will provide a table, tablecloth and ice bucket. As per the attached flyer, here are descriptions and per person prices for our most popular Creative Team Socials:
1) Painting Party - $55 per person: (each guest follows step by step instructions and paints their own canvas to take home. We provide an Art Catalouge for your team to choose a piece to learn to paint)
2) Pouring Party - $65 per person: (each guest learns how to make fluid art using acrylic paints. NB* Takes 2-3 days to cure and must be collected after event)
3) Plant Party - $65 per person (each guest learns all the science behind terrariums and design their very own open terrarium with succulents to take home)
4) Pottery Painting Party - $60 (guests will choose from a variety of pre-made ceramic pieces to paint. NB* Pieces must be fired in a kiln and will be available for collection 4-7 days after the event)
5) Clay Play - $70 per person (guests will learn how to hand-build a piece of pottery from clay NB* this includes two kiln firings and guests will have to return to paint their piece after the first firing and will be fired for a second time).
6) Candle Making - $65 per person (guests will learn the art of making candles from soy wax and take home their own custom scented candle)
7) Vision Board Workshop - $60 per person (guests will set goals in 7 areas of their lives using our framework before using photos that represent those goals to create a visually impactful vision board to help keep their goals top of mind)
8) Wheel & Wine - $99 per person (guests will learn to throw clay on the pottery wheel and make a small pot - this is suitable for team of 10 or less and subject to instructor availability) NB* this includes two kiln firings and guests will have to return to paint their piece after the first firing and will be fired for a second time).