Valentine’s doesn’t have to be just another cheesy holiday to avoid! We have planned some novel workshops and events for a variety of ages that are linked in one way or another to good old “Heart Day” (including a self-love workshop) that promises to help you get in touch with your creative side and spread love all around.
1. Fluid Art Class: Sat, 3 Feb | 7:00pm
Fluid art is trending worldwide and we can teach you how! Learn acrylic pouring techniques and then finish with a wooden heart or circle (your choice) for your final poured piece of art. $65 includes step by step instructions, supplies, materials, wooden panels, finger foods and complimentary welcome drink.
2. Glaze your heart out – Pottery Painting: Entire month of February
Our Glaze Cafe will have heart shaped and Valentine inspired pottery to paint at beginning of February. Walk-ins are welcomed during business hours (9am – 9pm M -TH, 9am – 5pm FRI, 6pm – 9pm SAT and 10am – 6pm SUN) and if you have 4 or more people in your group please email: email@example.com or call 949-0107 to reserve a table.
3. Sew your heart out - Heart Pillows: Sunday, Feb 11 | 12noon - 2:30 pm
Many people have been enquiring about sewing classes and workshops so we’re adding at least one workshop a month with the potential for a longer sewing course once we have more interest. This month learn to make cute heart shaped pillows with Outlandish Cayman for just CI$35. Part proceeds go to the Cayman Heart Fund.
4. Couples Painting Class: Feb 13 at 7:00pm Come learn how to paint with a partner or a friend in a fun, relaxed, judgment-free zone and produce a piece of art you can be proud of! Each pair of artists will paint separate canvases that together form one large diptych. $99 per couple includes step by step instructions, materials and finger foods.
5. Two for One Zumba Class
Take advantage of this 2 for 1 special and bring a friend or loved one to enjoy a hi-tempo and fun workout in our creative studio space lead by a trained Zumba instructor. Those who play together, stay together!
6. Kid’s Night Out: February 14th | 6pm – 9pm | $35
Parents can enjoy a kid-free valentines night while their Kids enjoy an Art Project, Pizza and a movie at Art Nest! We will have Tatianne Tibbetts on hand to teach kids the delicious art of cookie decorating. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book
7. Self-care in a Selfish World: Tues, Feb 6 | $35
Do you feel guilty when you do things for yourself? Or perhaps you struggle finding time to do the things you enjoy? Don't let time restrictions, obligations and guilt get in the way of you being your best self. Let me show you how 1 hour can change the other 167 hours of your week for the better. In this 60 min workshop we will: - define your relationship to self care - identify the gaps in your self care - create a guilt free plan that works within your schedule
We hope you will avail yourself of the wonderful options we've put together to make this Valentine's unique and special. Email: email@example.com to book or register online: www.artnestcayman.com/new-events